Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nothig Larger Than Life

That's what all of us want our lives to show everything good, where is it at? My life was full of extremely relaxed talk also has those days I 1987 husband and three-year-old son in Canada. There I was a PhD in political science. read-write small child care and engagement on their health care because I cannot.

Often those days I was cold winter. my weight was consistently too. I feel it due to fatigue and treat general weakness that was ignored, he a day when my much damaged. I alone as the doctor after my tests there was doctor asked me what you know about cancer? Then I don't know much about this disease. the correct answer is not to contain me not to fear the manner explained that. you have cancer called Lymphoma in hackensack the illness person's immune system becomes extremely vulnerable because frequently the patient cold-colds and fever problems such as harassment. thoughMy cancer had reached stage phorth, but at a young age and because of the better features of treatment of this disease to me in success ladne.

Don't forgets he's hard times

No matter how good doctor consoling why not but hearing the name of the first cancer patient anxiety so. my condition was something similar to me this truth first. accepted the often very difficult. It also think that maybe the doctor reported wrong or we should seek advice from another doctorBut its to no avail.

Now life's largest true was in front of me so many times I'd regretted. that perhaps I have no health oversight, a situation arose. then my son was only three when I see her innocent face, I believe that I will have to live for the sake of our children. I despaired that my mind was whether this insistence in anything I need to be OK. In the meantime my husband gave me at every step there I got from some cancer piditon., that success in this disease ladne. their experience and suggestions prove helpful for me to go out of my disease. chemotherapy and radiotherapy began. because of this I felt weakness.